Unique Blends. Delicious Chili.
"I recommend trying every flavor at least once!" - Liz C. (Vancouver, WA)
"Amazing products! We tried a variety of chili packets and they were all spectacular!" - Tobi H. (Vaughn, MT)
"If you haven't tried Fat Howard's Chili, what are you waiting for? It's absolutely incredible!!" -Kevin P. (Boulder, CO)
It's mid-winter in the Rocky Mountains... snow has covered the ground and continues to accumulate. With the mercury hovering in the single digits nothing sounds better than a steaming hot bowl of chili to warm you from the inside out.
We kicked up the heat on our delicious Table Mountain Blend a few notches. Our favorite way to enjoy Frostbite chili is with a homemade, fresh, gooey cinnamon roll... just out of the oven.
THE FAT HOWARD'S WAY.
• Brown 1 lb. lean ground beef. Add 1/2 diced onion.
• Add 8 oz. stout beer and boil 10 minutes.
• Add 1.5 oz. Fat Howard's Chili seasoning, 15 oz. tomato sauce, 15 oz. diced tomatoes, 15 oz. can of beans (drained and rinsed), and 8 oz. beef broth.
• Reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Serve and enjoy! (Makes approx. 8 cups)